Saturday, February 25, 2012






I'm finally back! There's mostly products review (from Pretty and Cute) coming up with the occasional fashion posts!
Some previews of what's coming up --




Yes, I have quite a few reviews to make > < But there's many pictures on my phone to compensate for it! I've lost my camera wire, so I can't upload any pictures from it...which means bad quality for now...
So, I've been really busy with school lately, so this is a summary of my life every day minus the studying and sleeping part (which is preeetty minimal anyway -.-)


I seriously live on this...every time my mom goes to some asian supermarket (usually H Mart) she buys me this~ <3


Along with this! It's a cute little bakery we recently discovered! I have not been able to stop coming ᅮᅮ I seriously need to stop eating so much bread all the timeee


lols, my iPad, of course. I've found a recent addiction to it -the games, mostly. But besides that, I use it for the occasional studying, drawing, and drama/performance watching! Which reminds me, I really need to keep up with Dream High 2. But the truth is, I'm really watching it for all the supporting characters. I love JB, Jiyeon, Hyorin, Ailee, etc., but Jinwoon and Kang Sora really bother me ᅮᅮ I hold nothing against them personally, but their characters just aren't really of any interest to me > >
Ojakyo brothers though, that's something I have to finish <3


Photo spamming below & change of hairstyle!

Yes, earmuffs was my selca obsession during the winter, hehe~




I am a huge fan of T-ara, seriously (hence the T-aradot shirt), and Running Man, which give me lots of glee when the two are put together! *fangirling*





My new hair: Very short, and back to black!! Not sure what I'm going to do with it now ;))


Now I need to rest after finally posting and watch the latest episode of Running Man with my mom <3

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Found your blog through Soompi.

    Your new hair is super cute! It really flatters you. I've also found a new bakery here called "Heavenly bread" I think its going to be a baaaad discovery for me. So many baked goodies to try! -.-

    ReplyDelete