Saturday, May 19, 2012






Ah, I really am a lazy blogger. But I've been studying up for my AP tests, which are thankfully over now ! So here's some updates on my life ~ (I promise make up reviews will come up soon ! I have a whole hoard of Korean make up stashed everywhere >___<) Anyways, I was recently at Eugene and met up with my sister there ~ I feel so bad, she paid for like everything...and I ate a lot D; This was the BEST restaurant ever <3 It's called "Noodle Head", they make the best udon, ramen, and just about everything. I love their kimchi too ~ not to mention the jajangmyun <3 I ate like three dishes of those >____<
Then I explored my sister's university and she got me starbucks *____*
AND FROYO
On the last day of my trip, I successfully dragged her to the college art museum -I'm such an art freak >__< It was really gorgeous though -there were security guards, so I had to sneak these pictures, hence the odd angles and horrible lighting. I almost missed my bus back home since I spent so much time here, but it was SO worth it <3
This one is one of my favorites. It's called "The Message".
Volunteering at the Humane Society <3 I hate how I always want to bring every cat and dog that sits in my lap home >___< *must resist being an animal hoarder*
Two pictures I took of Raina ~ I especially like the second one. I really need to get a better camera. I have no idea what happened to my old one, so I'm stuck with my iPad and cellphone >___<
And here comes my more art-oriented posts; finally received my copics ! Spent a bit over $200 for these ~ <3
...andd this is what my table usually looks like when I'm working ~
This is what it looks like before an art project.
And a few more buys at an arts&crafts store -I'm using these for some necklaces ~
And ending with a few more pictures !
Some nice scenery pictures I took...I forgot when, but these are unedited (and taken with my cellphone camera while I was inside a moving car. So pretty good quality xD)
Anyways, until next time !
*ah, the formatting's really weird, but it's late at night and I'm really tired D;

No comments:

Post a Comment